be used to
Exercise 1: Complete the following sentences with an appropriate form of be used to
- She … playing tennis. She has played it since she was a child.
- My parents … computers. They completely don’t know what to do when they sit in front of one.
- When I lived in Spain I … heat at first. It was very tiring for me.
- The government … hearing the voice of the women who used to sit quietly in the past.
- My mother … sitting with small children. She brought up five of her own.
- The problem with my American friend is that he … Polish culture and he makes gaffes all the time.
- What made me mad about my last stay in Brazil was that I … Brazilian active life. I didn’t have a good sleep at least once.