Exercise 1: Complete the sentences with the correct form of the verbs in brackets.
- I wish I … more timed sunbathing last summer. (spend)
- Do you ever wish you … just like a bird? (can fly)
- I wish they … us so often. It’s a bit annoying. (not visit)
- Today is the lottery draw. I wish I … the main prize. (win)
- Last year I went to England for a few days. I wish I … more opportunities to speak English then. (have)
- Why do you wish you … football better. You are a very good player. (play)
- I wish she … her clothes all around the room. It’s her who makes the whole mess. (not put)