Exercise 1: Complete the sentences with an appropriate form of used to .
- When I was a child I … drink a lot of milk, but now I hate it.
- When (you)… attend a dancing class?
- When my brother was studying he … come home very often; we … see him once or twice a year.
- In my previous job I … do all the hard work but now I’m a manager and it’s me who give commands.
- When my daughter was a newborn, she … cry a lot. People say that she is still very calm child.
- When I came to England for the first time, I … drive right side although everyone told me it had been wrong.
- When my brother was a child he … eat a lot of junk food but now he is a vegetarian and he leads a healthy life.